From The Doctor Who Cuttings Archive
- Choose a category:
- 1985 hiatus (69)
- Academic articles (70)
- Americana (123)
- Articles by country (43)
- Cast changes (476)
- Class (series) (5)
- Conventions (316)
- Ephemera (89)
- Fan clubs (131)
- K-9 (series) (12)
- Letters to the editor (294)
- Listings (124)
- Merchandise (460)
- Missing episodes (46)
- Music and FX (118)
- Obituaries (276)
- Peter Cushing (83)
- Publications (973)
- Sarah Jane Adventures (24)
- Social issues (205)
- Spielberg (26)
- Stage plays (62)
- Station promos and IDs (2)
- TV movie (132)
- Torchwood (88)
- Viewing figures (31)
Click on one or more items below to narrow your results.
Albuquerque Journal (1) · Associated Press (1) · Belfast Telegraph (5) · Birmingham Post (1) · Chicago Sun-Times (1) · Chicago Tribune (1) · Children & Young People Now (1) · Children Now (1) · Contrast (1) · Coventry Evening Telegraph (1) · Critical Studies in Television (1) · Daily Express (15) · Daily Mail (8) · Daily Press (1) · Daily Star (9) · Dayton Daily News (1) · De Volskrant (1) · Edinburgh Evening News (1) · Edmonton Journal (1) · Education Journal (1) · Evening Chronicle (1) · Financial Times (1) · Het Vrije Volk (1) · La Crosse Tribune (1) · Lakeland Ledger (1) · Leeuwarder Courant (1) · Liverpool Echo (2) · London Evening Standard (1) · London Life (1) · London Lite (1) · Los Angeles Times (1) · National Post (2) · New Scientist (1) · New Statesman (2) · News of the World (1) · Ottawa Citizen (1) · Peace News (2) · Postmedia News (1) · Press Association (1) · Radio Times (3) · Regina Leader-Post (3) · Scotland on Sunday (1) · Scottish Daily Mail (1) · Sight & Sound (1) · Starlog (1) · Stedfast Mag (1) · Studies in Popular Culture (1) · Sun-Sentinel (1) · Sunday Express (1) · The Age (1) · The Atlanta Journal-Constitution (1) · The Boston Globe (1) · The Canberra Times (1) · The Courier Mail (1) · The Daily Illini (1) · The Daily Register (1) · The Daily Telegraph (11) · The Field (1) · The Globe and Mail (1) · The Guardian (19) · The Herald (2) · The Independent (2) · The Irish Times (1) · The Listener (1) · The Mail on Sunday (3) · The Mirror (18) · The New York Times (3) · The Newcastle Journal (4) · The Observer (2) · The Province (1) · The Scottish Mail on Sunday (1) · The Stage and Television Today (10) · The Sun (4) · The Sunday People (1) · The Sunday Telegraph (England) (1) · The Sunday Times (3) · The Times (26) · The Universe (1) · Tit-bits (1) · Today (1) · Toronto Star (1) · Tribune (London) (1) · USA Today (1) · Variety (1) · Wales on Sunday (1) · Western Mail (3) · Wisconsin State Journal (1) · Yorkshire Evening Post (1)
Showing below up to 205 results in range #1 to #205.
- About Time Lord
- An absurd ruling takes the fun out of Doctor Who
- After All The Hype, Mr Potty Mouth Had Better Be Good
- After Davison's Doctor—Who's Next?
- Am I too queer for Top Gear?
- And now for Miss Who?
- Asians cite those who do the balancing act
- B.B.C. Study Finds U.S. Fare Twice as Violent as British TV
- Back in time with Doctor Who
- The BBC's study on violence BBC makes important contribution
- BBC admits Dr Who was 'too realistic'
- BBC chief on 'too rich TV diet' for children
- BBC climbs down over Doctor Who fear factor
- BBC sorry for sadism in Dr. Who
- BBC Study Claims TV Violence Needed
- BB Operate The Daleks At Boys' And Girls' Exhibition
- Billie to be first female Doctor Who?
- Black group tells CRTC racists using the media
- Case Study 2 - Nottinghamshire - Education - Parents' and children's skills boosted by Dr Who
- Censorship at home
- The censors ... will ... exterminate
- Change Dr Who's sex!
- Children's television
- Children's television (The Guardian)
- The Children are Watching
- Christians protest as Doctor Who is portrayed as 'messiah'
- Colored employment neglected in British TV
- Could Doctor Who be a woman one day?
- Covering up the naughty bits
- Curb Dr Who-Mary
- Curse of Dr Who (or why do so many of the time traveller's mini-skirted assistants seem to have been lost in space?)
- The Daily Mail Schoolboys' and Girls' Exhibition opens at the Empire Hall, Olympia, on Wednesday
- Daleks steal the show at Olympia
- Debating Diversity
- A different sort of hero
- A Distaff Doctor
- Diversity And 'Doctor Who'
- The doctor's dilemma
- Doctor's dilemma (The Age)
- The Doctor Is In (He's Aged)
- Doctor Who? (Sunday People)
- Doctor Who: funny he never married ...
- Doctor Who and Race
- Doctor Who can change the world with a sidekick and a satsuma. Why can't he become a she?
- Doctor Who can NEVER be a woman ... says the ex-Doctor whose own daughter is a Time Lord!
- Doctor Who edit
- Doctor Who gets his first gay companion: A woman called Bill
- Doctor Who gives kids the creeps
- Doctor Who helps teach children coding
- Doctor Who is too scary for children
- Don't fret about a female Time Lord. The inequality is in the real world
- Dr. Who and Co top the toy charts
- Dr. Who and Daleks at Bingley Hall
- Dr. Who under fire
- Dr. Who vs. the BBC: The tale of a superhero's setback and its consequences
- Drop the dead Daleks, it's Dr Who the sex machine
- Dr Sue, No Thank You
- Dr Who's A Pretty Girl Then
- Dr Who's Value
- Dr Who: an anniversary treat
- Dr Who Blasted For TV Tots' Web of Fear
- Dr Who finds a champion
- Dr Who Gets a Blasting
- Dr Who gets political
- Dr Who is blamed over epidemic of spider fears among young children
- Dr Who regenderation
- Dr Who shuns sex change
- Dr Who too scary for young children
- Face to face
- The Fame
- Family programmes
- Family viewing
- A female Doctor Who?
- A female Dr. Who?
- Female time lord? Moffat says he'll know when time is right Female time lord
- The Girls Who Waited? Female Companions and Gender in Doctor Who
- Gratuitous violence for kids' TV
- Great sponsor of the violence campaign
- The green monster
- Holiday Task for Tough Uncles
- Homophobia row as BBC censors Doctor Who's lizard woman kiss
- How good are the new Grange Hill and the new Dr. Who?
- In Engeland is Dr. Who al klassiek
- Is Dr Who Too Cruel For 5.50 pm?
- Is new Doctor too scary for kids?
- Is the next driver of the Tardis set to be a woman
- Is this the best they can do for young viewers?
- Is this the new face of Dr Who?
- I think a female Doctor would be really thrilling
- I was really hoping for a new female hero
- Legislate! Legislate!
- Let's not be beastly to Daleks
- Look who's taking on the Time Lord
- The lost boys
- Lost Dr. Who Episode Deemed 'Not Acceptable'
- Make the next Doctor Who a woman
- A male Doctor Who is an outdated idea. Exterminate it
- Many seven year olds watch TV until 9pm
- Mary blasts soap 'smut'
- Mary Misses Out on Dr Who
- Mary takes another swipe at TV
- Mary Whitehouse
- The Master's class in power politics
- Matt Smith, that's Who
- Meeste kinderen bang voor geweld in tv-programma
- More outrage as Dr Who 'crucified'
- More than a Companion: "The Doctor's Wife" and Representations of Women in Doctor Who
- My grouse? It's Mr. Coleman
- My primeval monsters even turn up their snouts at the Daleks
- My young son never misses BBC television's "Dr. Who" on Saturdays
- New-look Dr Who for autumn
- News violence 'necessary'
- New Doctor unveiled today
- A new Dr Who? We'll never have Paris...
- Next Doctor Who has to be a woman, Harman tells BBC
- Now Doctor Who is lording it... all across the world
- Now Dr Who Faces Parents' Attack
- Now Mrs. Whitehouse takes on Dr. Who
- Now take your seats for a trip to the Moon, boys and girls
- Obituary of John Nathan-Turner Doctor Who's ninth producer who introduced a new look to the show
- The older they are the more they tend to watch the BBC
- OMG...I wannabe Dr Who!
- One Final Question (Michelle Gomez)
- On a tuffet
- Out of this world (Daily Mail)
- Parents give 'Dr Who' a bitter pill to swallow
- Peter bows out and a woman may take over
- Peter to quit now--BBC hunt for lady Doctor
- Points of View
- Portraying violence in BBC's drama
- A powerful influence in the lives of children
- The prognosis for feminism is not good
- Saturday is cinema day for half a million children
- Send for the Time Lady
- Sexterminate! Doctor Who may come back as a woman
- Sex Change for Dr Who!
- Sex Change Time for Doctor Who
- Shocker for Doc
- Should children's TV programmes have cinema-style ratings?
- Sight and sound
- So who's for Miss Who?
- Stark mad to be Doc
- Step forward in time for the new Dr
- Switched-on kids
- Switch it off
- Take a trip into times now past
- Tardis time-slip urged
- Tarnished! The heroes of my childhood
- Tennant Trades the BBC for Scrooge McDuck
- These are our demands--Who has the answers?
- Time for a Timelady in Tardis says ex-Dr Who
- Time Lady
- Time Lord casting news
- Time Lord has a timely attitude
- The time travel of their lives
- Tom Baker quits after seven years
- Tom Quits--now a woman Dr Who?
- Tuning fantasy into reality
- TV's 'Dr Who' Gets A Dressing Down
- TVOntario kills Dr. Who after 'racism' protest
- TV clean-up campaigner Mary Whitehouse dies
- TV monsters design contest
- TV violence 'discounted'
- TV violence under attack
- A Viewpointer from Wembley
- Violence every half hour
- Violence for young audiences
- Violence is not really Dr Who's cup of tea
- Violence too remote to harm children
- Warning of risk for children in 'Dr Who'
- Watch out Daleks! Tucker is new Time Lord
- Watch out Dr Who, Mary's fighting mad
- Welcome, Villainy
- When Daniel Fryer and Caroline Simpson express their views ... they are not to be brushed lightly aside
- Who's Afraid?
- Who's afraid ...?
- Who's next - is it time for a Time Lady?
- Who's that girl?
- Who's that girl? (Daily Star)
- Who's that girl? 18 ways to tell if you're a genuine Doctor Who superfan
- Who's That Girl (2006)
- Who's Who next?
- Who do you think you are, scaring my innocent child?
- Who is afraid of Who?
- Who is the world's most gentle doctor?
- Who loves you Doctor?
- Who next? How about a Time Lady?
- Who says a lady can't play the Doc?
- Who You Calling A Racist?
- Why can't they write for women?
- Why I have banned 'Dr. Who' in our home
- Why My Monsters are Marvellous
- Why we don't classify programmes--BBC
- Will I quit Doctor Who? You'll have to wait and see...