From The Doctor Who Cuttings Archive
Revision as of 12:57, 15 April 2014 by John Lavalie
- If the image doesn't display in Google Docs Viewer, try refreshing the page. There may also be an "exceeded bandwith" error that can be solved by refreshing.
- If you are using Internet Explorer and you get the message "This content cannot be displayed in a frame"
- Internet options
- Trusted sites
- add docs.google.com
- Refresh the page
- Other IE issues:
- Change the user agent string (F12 > Emulation) to a different browser
- Change document mode "Edge" to something lower
- Whitelist cuttingsarchive.org at Tools > Compatibility View settings
- If you are using Firefox and can't see a pdf, login to your google account. You shouldn't have any problems once you're logged in, or if you don't have a google account.
- You can always click on the link below the image which will display the pdf either in Adobe or in your browser, depending on your settings. Google Docs also has a problem with rendering colors correctly.
- If you're still having problems, you can email us: firstname.lastname@example.org