From The Doctor Who Cuttings ArchiveJump to navigationJump to search
Pages in category "Academic articles"
The following 77 pages are in this category.
- Delia Derbyshire : sound and music for the BBC Radiophonic Workshop, 1962-1973
- The dispersible television text: theorising moments of the new Doctor Who
- The Doctor’s Original Face: Watching Doctor Who Episodes as Buddhist Koans
- Doctor Who: televized science fiction as contemporary melodrama
- Doctor Who: The Transmedia Archive
- Doctor Who and Immortality: Influence of Christian and Buddhist Ethics
- Doctor Who and Race: Reflections on the Change of Britain’s Status in the International System
- Doctor Who and the Convergence of Media
- Doctor Who and the Creation of a Non-Gendered Hero Archetype
- Doctor Who and the Iconographic Search for an Ecstatic Human Religious Experience
- Doctor Who meets Vladimir Propp: A comparative narrative analysis of myth/folktale and the television science fiction genre
- Dr Who: Similarity and Difference
- The Encoding and Decoding of Gendered Heroic Quests in Doctor Who, Blake’s 7, Red Dwarf, and Torchwood
- England Looks to the Future: The Cultural Forum Model and "Doctor Who"
- Exhausted and Exhausting: Television Studies and British Soap Opera
- Explicit and Implicit Religion in Doctor Who and Star Trek
- Implicit Religion in Popular Culture: The Case of Doctor Who
- The Impossible Pit: Satan, Hell, and Teaching with Doctor Who
- Insufficient evidence
- Interview with Kate Orman: Dr Who Author
- Into the Arms of Dr Who: Implicit Religion and a Cowboy’s Redemption
- In Thrall to the Archives of Empire: Torchwood -- "Children of Earth"
- Is Doctor Who Political?
- It's All a Bit Harry Potter: The Bard, The Doctor and The Cultural TARDIS in Doctor Who: The Shakespeare Code
- It’s the Master! (Step in Time): Hearts of Darkness and Postcolonial Paradoxes in Doctor Who
- Paradise is a little too green for me: Discourses of environmental disaster in Doctor Who 1963-2010
- Periodising Doctor Who
- Political Satire and British-American Relations in Five Decades of Doctor Who
- Proto-electronica vs. martial marches: Doctor Who, Stingray, Thunderbirds and the music of 1960s' British sf television
- The Salvific Power of Friendship, Memory, and Time in Augustine’s Confessions and in the Revived Doctor Who
- Screening Wales: Portrayal, Representation and Identity: A Case Study
- Screenwriters as Theologians: Doctor Who’s Scope for Theological Exploration
- Shaping Fantasies: Responses to Shakespeare’s Magic in Popular Culture
- Sherlock Holmes and the Leap of Faith: The Forces of Fandom and Convergence in Adaptations of the Holmes and Watson Stories
- Sociopathetic Abscess or Yawning Chasm? The Absent Postcolonial Transition in Doctor Who
- War without End?: Utopia, the Family, and the Post-9/11 World in Russell T. Davies's "Doctor Who"
- Watch the Blood-Soaked Old General in Action: Blochian Atheism, Exodus, and Utopia in Doctor Who
- Way Out - Of This World! Delia Derbyshire, Doctor Who and the British Public's Awareness of Electronic Music in the 1960s
- The Web planet: How the changing Internet divided "Doctor Who" fan fiction writers
- When Doctor Who Enters Its Own Timeline: The Database Aesthetics and Hyperdiegesis of Multi-Doctor Stories
- Who, what, and why? Character motivation in Doctor Who
- Whovians and Directionares: Challenging the Fangirl Identity
- Who Was Dr Who's Father?
- Why the Cybermen Stomp: Sound in the New Doctor Who