Category:Articles published in 1966
From The Doctor Who Cuttings ArchiveJump to navigationJump to search
Pages in category "Articles published in 1966"
The following 117 pages are in this category.
- Daleks--Invasion Earth 2150 A.D.
- Daleks-Invasion Earth 2150 AD
- Daleks Again
- The Daleks are back as Polly and Ben soon find out In tonight's new adventure
- Daleks Invade Earth 2150 A.D.
- Daleks losing their grip
- Dalek and babies steal the show
- A Dalek Carries the Can
- Dalek Invasion!
- Dalek note on the beach
- Dear little things
- Doctor Who's who
- Dodo came to Harlow but not in the Tardis
- Down to Earth with the Daleks
- Dr. Who (Belfast Telegraph)
- Dr. Who and the Daleks (Boxoffice)
- Dr. Who Changes Face
- Dr. Who has a new friend
- Dr. Who has to say 'No'
- Dr. Who Is Adventurous Space Film
- Dr. Who plays the Trilogic Game
- Dr. Who Quits
- Dr. Who strikes a good balance
- Dr. Who to Make Bow In St. Louis Area May 11
- Drama and light entertainment (1966-03-17)
- Drama and light entertainment (1966-04-07)
- Drama and light entertainment (1966-09-22)
- Drama and light entertainment (1966-10-13)
- Drama and light entertainment (1966-11-24)
- The drift from tv to film features
- Dr Who meets the sophisticates
- Dr Who schoolboy lands in dock
- Dr Who to quit
- Saturday is cinema day for half a million children
- The secretary Dalek
- Set in the Post Office Tower
- Seven channels in the Seventies
- Shades of Dr Who behind new toys
- Something awful haunts the Doc
- Soviet visit to Shepperton
- The start of a new story in four parts
- Stephanie scores a double with Doc Who and Dock Green
- Still a nice day ...
- The strange adventures of ... 'Dr. Who'
- Studente huwt robot
- Studio One (Tomorrow)
- Switched-on kids
- That science fiction programme which has as much appeal for adults as for children
- This Frankenstein is really such a gentleman
- This little girl might well have been horrified
- Those "mechanised dustbins" (their description) are back
- Those interfering Daleks seem to be at it again
- A thundering bore
- Tougher Dr. Who is chosen
- Tough clothes for the tender years
- Two O'Clock Rush
- We can doubt whether there has been any pantomime on the planet Skaro
- What's Jill aiming at?
- Where the Daleks were born
- Who's Who?-- and Where's Dr. Who Tonight?
- Who now?
- Why I must quit—by Dr Who
- William Hartnell — the actor with 1,000 faces
- With some futuristic machinery in the background
- Wonderland Pictures