From The Doctor Who Cuttings ArchiveJump to navigationJump to search
- If the image doesn't display in Google Docs Viewer, try refreshing the page. There may also be an "exceeded bandwith" error that can be solved by refreshing.
- If you are using Internet Explorer and you get the message "This content cannot be displayed in a frame"
- Internet options
- Trusted sites
- add docs.google.com
- Refresh the page
- Other IE issue: try changing the user agent string (F12 > Emulation) to a different browser. Firefox and Chrome seem to work best.
- If you are using Firefox and can't see a pdf, login to your google account. You shouldn't have any problems once you're logged in, or if you don't have a google account.
- If you're still having problems, you can email us: firstname.lastname@example.org