Category:Articles published in 1988
From The Doctor Who Cuttings ArchiveJump to navigationJump to search
Pages in category "Articles published in 1988"
The following 182 pages are in this category.
- Daleks cease hostilities Dr Who turns 25
- Daleks Have Knees Too
- Daleks rise to the occasion
- Destination America for the Doctor
- Disabled Actor Takes Prejudice Claim to IBA
- Distressed Dr. Who fans
- Dixie Trek '88 is no alien to the DeKalb County galaxy
- Doctor! It's The Daleks Again
- Doctor's prescription for long life
- Doctorin' the Tardis
- The Doctor gets a "rest"
- The Doctor in quintuplicate
- Doctor Who's winter sunshine!
- Doctor Who: Is There A Doctor In The House?
- Doctor Who Fans, Mark Your Calendars!
- Doctor Who fans get cooking Saturday
- Doctor Who fans land in wrong season
- Doctor Who fans travel in time to festival in St. Paul
- Doctor Who followers transported to St. Paul
- Doctor Who is the greatest SF TV series ever!
- Doctor Who joins 34 for pledge night
- The dole for broke Dr Who
- Dr. Who' fans are loyal
- Dr. Who arrives
- Dr. Who fans celebrating
- Dr. Who fans should look for The Timelords' new 12-inch
- Dr. Who fans will meet at Zark's
- Dr. Who reruns 'Best'
- Dr. Who turns up on dance floor
- Dr strikes silver
- Dr Who's big secret
- Dr Who: now to be on film
- Dr Who actor battered to death by guest
- Dr Who and Spock have 'em hooked
- Dr Who Fan Club
- Dr Who on star-trek for sci-fi scholars
- Dr Who to visit Bang
- Inside the Time Lord industry
- An interview with the current producer John Nathan-Turner
- In the shadow of the Doctor
- Is the next Dr. Who a student at Purdue?
- It's Doctor Dud!
- I am baffled by the continuing success of Dr Who
- I am renewing my subscription to Channel 20
- I too was pleased to see the return of the good Doctor
- Machine watched
- Mark Strickson: The Black Sheep of "Doctor Who"
- McWho's Really Coy
- Meet the real McCoy at Hudsons
- Money to be made in science fantasy is fact, not fiction
- Monsters miss out
- More Spoons Less Screams
- Murdered by the magic of Dr Who
- My Guilty Secret ...
- My kind of day
- My primeval monsters even turn up their snouts at the Daleks
- SCETV will show a series of classic, sci-fi Dr. Who flicks from way, way back
- Science fiction fan club dedicated to Dr. Who
- Science Fiction Society
- The screen stars with inhuman appeal
- Silver jubilee
- Simeon knows who's Who ...
- Sophie's Tardis trick
- Sophie, you're an Ace
- Sophie Aldred and Sylvester McCoy, not about to overcome the Cybermen
- Sorry, But the Doctor Must Leave
- Sorry Doc, you're not the real McCoy
- Sounds a bit odd
- Space, the final frontier...
- Stars on Sunday
- Still putting on the kitsch
- Success on the cards for young Joanne
- Surprise for Dr. Who
- Sylvester's spooky experience
- Sylvester the sci-fi hero strikes silver
- What in the world is 'Doctor Who'?
- What next?
- When Is Who?
- Where no girl has gone before
- Who's a clown?
- Who's back, but no Trek
- Who's Celebrating
- Who's in town
- Who's this on the way?
- Who's Who? (1988)
- Who's Who? (Capital Gay)
- Who's Who? (The Listener)
- Who's Who? And When?
- Who's Who no matter what
- Who's with Doctor Who
- Whovians have landed
- Who and Why
- Who doctors our science fiction club?
- Who Is He This Time?
- Who on the net
- Who would have thought
- Will it be Dr Basil?
- The Wishing Well Appeal